Date: April 15th, Sunday
* Visit the biggest spot for sakura appreciation in the East of China
* Breathe fresh air far from city noise
* Meet new friends!
Siming mt. area, Zhejiang
Let’s have some fresh spring air in the nature not far from Shanghai. Bring your friends and let’s get together for this wonderful getaway! Nothing can be better than a picnic with like minded travelers and appreciate blooming sakura!
Hiking level: begginner, suitable for everyone
Elevation: 400 m
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||People’s Square, Shanghai|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Day 1, 7:30|
|RETURN TIME||Day 1, 20:30|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
Book your seat ASAP, there are only 30 seats in this trip!
How to book:
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wanna-travel.com/book-now/
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 200 RMB deposit
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
In case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
07:30 Meet at Zhongshan park
11:00-11:30 Arrive to an ancient village
11:30 Visit the ancient village
12:30 Picnic lunch
14:00 Enjoy the view of sakura and start hiking
16:30 Finish hiking and go back
20:30 Arrive to Shanghai Zhongshan park*
*Delays are possible due to the traffic