*100 rmb discount for undegraduate students upon presenting your student card!
Date: May 18-20
It’s time to hit the famous Yellow mountains!
Just in one weekend you will see the best scenic spots of the Yellow mountains: Ao-fish peak, Farewell Pine, Jade Buddha Screen area and Beihai as well as ancient street of Tunxi old town! You will spend a night on the top of Yellow mountains at the height of 1600 meters, wake up early to the most stunning sunrise in your life! And if you are lucky, you can even see the sea of cloud!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shanghai People’s square|
|DEPARTURE TIME||6:30 PM|
|RETURN TIME||10:00 PM|
|WEAR||Warm Clothing for cold weather|
Breakfast on day 3 (please bring some snacks for breakfast, shops open after 8:00 am)
first night – 50 rmb/person for double occupancy room or 100 rmb for an individual room (please let us know your preference in advance) in a hotel;
second night – 260 rmb/person for a place in a shared dormitory(male and female separately); 1100 rmb for a double room (price per room) [please let us know in advance if you want a double room; if not specified we will book dorm beds]
– Cable car in the beginning of the hike (optional) – 90 rmb
– Cable car down in the end of the hike (optional) – 80 rmb
– Breakfast on day 3 (please bring some snacks for breakfast, shops open after 8:00 am)
– Other personal expenses such as snacks, water, drinks, dinner on day 1, souvenirs
– *entrance tickets are not included; Chinese nationals can buy entrnace tickets directly at the ticket counter
Book your seat ASAP, there are only 30 seats in this trip!
How to book:
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wanna-travel.com
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 500 RMB.
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
Phone number: 13764884661
18:30 Meet at Shanghai People’s square 在上海人民广场见面
1:00 Arrive to our hotel in Tunxi 到达屯溪酒店
8:00 Chinese breakfast
9:00 Check-out and visit Tunxi old town
10:30 Go to the scenic area
11:30 Arrive to the scenic area and have lunch
12:30 Take Huangshan bus to go up to our starting point
13:00 Start our hike (or take a cable car up – optional)
16:00 Visit Ao-fish peak
17:30 Arrive to the hotel and have dinner
20:00 Go to sleep
5:00 Get up early to see the sunrise (bring your own snacks for breakfast)
6:00 Continue our hike to Jade Screen area
10:00 Go to Beihai
12:00 Take cable car down (optional) or walk down (1 h and a half)
13:30 Take Huangshan bus and head back to the bus station
14:00 Have lunch
15:00 Go back to Shanghai
22:00 Arrive to Shanghai People’s square*
*Delays are possible due to the traffic