* April is the perfect time to see azalea blossom!
* Hike a wild trail and bamboo forest!
* Spend one day in the nature far from the city
* Hike to the top to enjoy breathtaking views and have picnic
* Meet new friends!
Please note: April is azalea blossom season, however, depending on the weather conditions azalea trees may look different from the pictures.
Destination: Top 10 destination for hiking in Hangzhou
This hiking trail shows the beauty of East China and the combination of flowers, mountains, bamboos and tea terraces is something you should not miss during the spring time. The fresh air, workout, beautiful view and amazing people like you make it possible!
Hiking level: medium (previous experience in hiking and/or good physical condition)
Type: wild trail
Elevation: 720 m
Distance: 8-11 KM
Hours of hiking: 4 h
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shanghai Zhongshan park|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
Book your seat ASAP, there are only 30 seats in this trip!
How to book:
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wanna-travel.com
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 200 RMB.
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
Phone number: 13764884661
Follow subcription wechat account: wanna_travel