Early bird price: 1250 rmb/person (book before April 18th)
* Various fun activities in nature
* See cute monkeys!
* Off-beaten path hiking to avoid the crowds of tourists
* Azalea flower on the top of the mountain
* Meet new friends and cheers at bonfire party!
Join new friends at bonfire party!
We will hike from the entrance of East Tianmu Mt. to the peak of 1000 meters and climb down the melted glacier. It will be the off-beaten path hike: we will avoid 99% of local tourists. You will enjoy breathing the clean air and beautiful azalea flowers and great view from the peak. We will also visit Dragon valley where you can see cute monkeys and do rafting! Join us for a fun trip!
Hiking level: Medium (previous experience in hiking and/or good physical condition)
Kayaking level: beginners (no previous experience is needed)
Type: trail for 12 km with some fun climbing
Elevation: 1000 m
Hours of hiking: 5-6 h
Luggage: You can leave luggage on the bus before the hike
***RECOMMENDED PACKING LIST***
– Energetic snacks(nuts, chocolate, energy bar), coffee, your favorite alcohol drink, food for lunch on day 2
– Napkin, towel, tothbrush, toothpaste, toiletries, earplugs
– Hiking equipment: small daypack, hiking pole
– Basic medicine
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shanghai Zhongshan park|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:30 Day 1|
|RETURN TIME||20:00 Day 3|
|WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING|
*HOW TO SIGN UP*
1) Fill up the booking form on our websiate: www.wanna-travel.com
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 500 RMB deposit
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Phone number: 13764884661
7:30 Meet at Zhongshan park
14:00-14:30 Arrive and have late lunch
15:30 Short hiking to enjoy the nature
18:00 Check-in and dinner
19:30 Bonfire party! Cheers with new friends!
Driving: 262 kms
9:00 Take our bus to the starting hiking point
09:30 Start our hike
12:30 Reach the peak and have a picnic break on the top
13:30 Keep hiking and enjoy azalea flowers
16:00 Finish our hike and go back to the guest house
18:00 Dinner and bonfire party! Cheers with new friends!
Driving: 30 min
Hiking: 5-6 hours ( 12 km)
9:00 Drive to the Dragon Valley
09:30 Experience the local tea farmers lifestyle and see monkeys! Optional activity: rafting
13:30 Drive back to Shanghai
20:00 Arrive to Zhongshan park*
* Delays are possible due to the traffic
Driving: 6 hours back