*100 rmb discount for undegraduate students upon presenting your student card!
It’s time to hit the famous Yellow mountains!
Just in one weekend you will see the best scenic spots of the Yellow mountains: Tiandu peak, Farewell Pine, Jade Buddha Screen area and Beihai as well as ancient street of Tunxi old town! You will spend a night on the top of Yellow mountains at the height of 1600 meters, wake up early to the most stunning sunrise in your life! And if you are lucky, you can even see the sea of cloud!
* See the best scenic spots of the Yellow mountains in one weekend!
* Spend a night on the top of Yellow mountains at the height of 1600 meters
* Wake up early to the most stunning sunrise in your life!
* If you are lucky, you can even see the sea of cloud!
Climb the famous Tiandu peak – the Celestial Capital at the height of 1810 meters above the sea level!
Yellow mountains (Huangshan), Anhui province
Tunxi, Huangshan city, Anhui
Yellow mountains is number 1 tourist attraction in China. It is known for its scenery, sunsets, peculiarly shaped peaks, Huangshan pine trees and views of the clouds from above.
Tunxi old street: Along the street there are many shops that have existed for over one hundred years. You can find inkstones, brushes, local teas and Mao badges. It is a paradise for tourists to buy souvenirs rich in Chinese culture with comparatively lower prices and is a must-see when you are traveling in Huangshan City.
We will visit the most important spots: Tiandu peak (Celestial path), Farewell Pine, Jade Buddha Screen area and West Canyon (Xihai) as well as ancient street of Tunxi old town! Hiking in Yellow mountains tends to be quite intensive, but you can choose which of these places to visit!
Hiking level: medium to advanced (begginers can take cable car both ways)
Elevation: 1800 m
Hours of hiking: Day 2: 4-5 h; Day 3: 5-6 h
Distance: Day 2: 9-15 KM; Day 3: 12 KM
Luggage: You need to carry your own backpack to the mountain
Temperature on the top: 5 degrees lower than at the foot
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shanghai People’s square|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Day 1, 18:30|
|RETURN TIME||Day 3, 22:00|
|WEAR||Warm Clothing for cold weather|
accommodation for night 1 (2-3 people sharing, for single room add 50 rmb)
Dinner on day 2 and breakfast on day 3 ((bring your own food or join group dinner 50-80 rmb/person, breakfast 30 rmb)
second night – 260 rmb/person for a place in a shared dormitory(male and female separately); 1100 rmb for a double room (price per room) [please let us know in advance if you want a double room; if not specified we will book dorm beds]
***RECOMMENDED PACKING LIST***
– Jacket, hat, scarf, gloves, hiking boots, raincoat/umbrella, flip flops
– Sunglasses, sunscreen, lip balm
– Energetic snacks(nuts, chocolate, energy bar), coffee, food for breakfast on day 3
– Napkins, towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, earplugs
– Hiking equipment: backpack, hiking pole
– Basic medicine
Book your seat ASAP, there are only 30 seats in this trip!
How to book:
1) Fill up the booking form on our website: www.wanna-travel.com
2) Secure YOUR SEAT by transferring 500 RMB.
3) Send us the picture of the transaction and receive the confirmation
Cancelation policy: in case of cancelation, the deposit is not refundable and cannot be used for another trip unless the replacement has been provided.
Phone number: 13764884661